[MacDV] horrible glitch!

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Thu May 5 19:24:26 PDT 2005

On May 5, 2005, at 9:07 PM, David Rice wrote:

> On 5-May-05, at 9:43 PM, Nick Scalise wrote:
>
>> The link on the bottom of your Rolling Credits
>> page<http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/index.php> 404's
>> <http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/screenshots.html>
>
> Not sure what you are getting at.
> http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/index.php       < that link seem to
> work
>
> <http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/screenshots.html>   < that link
> would  404 because there is no such page. Where did that link come
> from?

Not to be a jerk, but couldn't you just check the source of the page
that does work? I mean, I didn't pull the 404 link out of my behind.
You provided a link to your commercial website, I went and took a look.
I see a clickable image, click on it and get a 404.

Anyway, the bad link came from the bottom of the index page at
<http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/index.php>. There is an image
<http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/images/Preview.gif> at the bottom
that has an href on it.. The link is to
<http://www.rqs.ca/RollingCredits/screenshots.html>, which 404's.