[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 10, Issue 9

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Thu May 5 23:28:53 PDT 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Hi, Steve...

Yes the QTP key DOES come with FCP... but the thread started out with
folks complaining/questioning why they should have to buy a key...
implying that they didn't own/edit with FCP.

Soooo... I posted a couple of reasons why spending >$30 gained so many
benefits.

The poster who came up with the link to the much more detailed
explanation (using QT 5) did all a service.

Ted,

On May 5, 2005, at 7:03 PM,
macdv-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:

> Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 13:05:48 -0700
> From: sb <videovideo at mac.com>
> Subject: [MacDV] Re: Quick Time and having to buy a key
> To: "A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
> 	<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
>
> The pro license comes with FCP. You don't have to buy it separately,
> if you
> own FCP.
>
>  regards,
>
>  sb