[MacDV] MS video codec

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri May 6 13:17:25 PDT 2005

I'm not sure my superiors will accept a QT file. They want something MS. My
boss mentioned a codec for the file format they want. Is there a codec for
an MS DV/AVI 720x480? "uncompressed"?

It's supposed to be able to play like this page:

http://www.edu.uwo.ca/research/video.asp?url=coulter.wmv

Which won't play on my Mac. When I told my work it wouldn't play on Mac
their response literally was "go watch it on a PC" I'm going to have to do
more digging on my end to see if I can output it the way they want or
hopefully get them to change to something more cross platform.

Any suggestions?

Thanx

Richard