[MacDV] Re: Titles in Final Cut Express--MacDV Digest, Vol 10, Issue 14

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue May 10 09:33:28 PDT 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

Chris,

How does the text look if you watch the ouput on your television
monitor/set?  That's the best way to evaluate quality, and what you
should be doing as you edit.

How? Run a FireWire cable from your Mini to your camcorder, and then
analog video from the camcorder to your television monitor or set (with
video/audio inputs).  You'll need to turn the camcorder on to the VTR
position.

Ted.