[MacDV] Re: how do I separate audio tracks?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat May 14 11:10:20 PDT 2005

There¹s almost always a way, if you have the money  :)

It¹s also probably been recorded using AGC audio (automatic gain control) so
as the wind hits it, the sound level is lowered to compensate.

Soundsoap from Peak (Bias) does fix things like this; it costs somewhere
around $300.

You will probably have to find another way around the wind noise (like
finding a clean section and looping it)

 regards,

 sb