[MacDV] Recommendations for analog to digital

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Sun May 15 00:01:25 PDT 2005

I could use my DVD/VCR unit, but I was hoping not to put a VCR on my
desk. I
was thinking more of either a Canopus like unit with a TV tuner built
in (part
of the reason I was looking at the Formac) or a PCI card with a tuner
built
in.

STeve

<<    >On May 15, 2005, at 12:14 AM, Patty Winter wrote:

>> I haven't used it with a cable TV feed, but there must be some
>> way of converting from RF to a type of input that the Canopus
>> can take
>
> any  VCR ought to do it.

Well, sure. But there might be an RF demodulator available that
would avoid sending the signal all the way through the added circuitry
of a VCR.

Patty >>

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random
stuff: