[MacDV] iDVD and Endless Looping

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Mon May 16 08:43:14 PDT 2005

On Monday, May 16, 2005, at 10:16AM, Richard Gilmore <rgilmor at uwo.ca> wrote:

>Hi I need to make an endless looping DVD that recycles once it gets to the
>end without any human intervention. All I have is iDVD can it do it?

Yes, you can. It's not quite as perfect as using DVDSP, but you can get it to work.

Oh, BTW, I figured this out with google...

Create a new iDVD project. Click on the Map icon. Drag the movie you want to loop to the first box in the window. It's the box that says something like "Drag content here to automatically play when the disc is inserted". After you have dragged your movie to it, click on that box so that it is highlighted. Now, choose Loop from the Advanced menu.

That should do it. However, it will not prevent someone from stopping the loop if they press the 'Menu' button.

Good luck,
--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at mac.com