[MacDV] FrameVault: Beta Testers Needed

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed May 18 12:35:14 PDT 2005

Sure...
Run Vzel
Illovox Media
2417 S. Spokane,
Seattle, WA 98144
(206)760-0462
illovox at comcast.net

Thank You,

~Run
--
"Love means never having to say 'How was it?'"
                                     ~Tony Randall

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
you do it."
                                     ~Mahatma Ghandi

From: "Douglas A. Welton" <douglas_welton at earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:21:59 -0400
To: <quicktime-users at lists.apple.com>,
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [MacDV] FrameVault:  Beta Testers Needed

Hi All,

I just finished development for FrameVault, a new piece of Macintosh
software for organizing, managing, delivering, and distributing digital
video .  At this point, we need some beta testing on the product to see if
it does what we designed it to do.

If you have some time during the next week to play with FrameVault and give
us some feedback on the quality of the product, drop me a reply.  I¹ll
provide you with the software and a short ³how-to² for testing.

later,

douglas

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff: