[MacDV] Re: FrameVault: Beta Testers Needed

illovox at comcast.net illovox at comcast.net
Wed May 18 13:04:36 PDT 2005

This for pc or mac?

From: "Douglas A. Welton" <douglas_welton at earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:04:45 -0400
To: "A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
Subject: [MacDV] Re: FrameVault:  Beta Testers Needed

Hi Run,

The beta software for FrameVault can be found at the following location:

   <http://www.einsteinslegacy.com/fvb1.dmg>

The archive contains the FrameVault executable, the User¹s guide and
software license, and a beta tester survey.

After you¹ve read the documentation, give FrameVault a ride and let me know
if you encounter any issue.  I need to know about issues regardless of
whether they are major or minor.  Once you¹ve completed your ³playtime²,
please fill out the Beta Tester Survey and e-mail it back to me.

thanks,

douglas