[MacDV] [X4U] Date and Time Format

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed May 18 14:14:41 PDT 2005

Hi can anyone help me?

In a folder, on my machine, the date comes up for example as: 18-May-05,
12:17PM
I would like to change this to read as: May-18-2005, 12:17PM
I went to the Date and Time preferences then it led me to the International
Preferences where under the Format tab I changed it to a ³custom² format to
read the way I have it in the above example except that in my folders it
didn¹t change anything. In the International Preference there¹s a warning
that says, ³The selected region will only be used by Unicode applications.
Other applications will use a previous region.²

What does that mean?

What am I missing? Is there a way to change the date format that appears in
the folders?

Thanx

Richard

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

------ End of Forwarded Message