[MacDV] Burning a DVD via a disc image...

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed May 18 20:30:10 PDT 2005

On May 18, 2005, at 10:30 PM, Mark M. Florida wrote:

> James Asherman wrote:
>
>> Which is to say that the TS folders should be inside another folder.
>> That is your DVD.
>
> Or...  What you REALLY meant was that the "TS" folders need to be at
> the ROOT of the disc, which is in UDF format (easy to burn with Toast,
> not so easy to burn with Apple's built-in burning tools).
>
> - Mark

Truly I can't remember if "root" is the top or the bottom. And I do use
Toast.
If  however you just drop the TS folders into Toast, it will play in
the computer and fail in a DVD player.
  They have to be in a folder which is the wrapper for your DVD.
if you put that in another folder, again it will fail. Heirarchy counts.
Jim