[MacDV] Re: Two DVD-R drives in a dual-867 G4 PM?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Tue May 31 09:43:19 PDT 2005

You could buy the latest Pioneer 109 Dual Layer +/- drive for $45.
I just saw it advertised on Newegg.com

<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=27-129-161&DEPA=0?CMP=BAC-de
almac&ATT=DVR-109>

I've also seen it advertised at SuperMediaStore for about $55.00

If you are running 10.4.1, the drive is fully supported. If you are runnning
an earlier version, you'll need to install the PatchBurn file for the dual
layer support.

Then you would have two burners, and I believe there is a way to burn 2
disks at the same time.

 regards,

 sb