[MacDV] Streamclip vs. DVDxDV

Neil Poese npoese at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 12:48:13 PDT 2005

Hi Mark

I've been  using Streamclip, and have been happy with it - pretty
pictures and it seems like it has plenty of functionality. Just the
same, I took a look at DVDxDV just now, and can't  really tell enough
about it from the web page. Can you say more about why you prefer
Streamclip to it?

Thanks,
Neil Poese