[MacDV] Re: MacDV Digest, Vol 10, Issue 51

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue May 31 14:02:55 PDT 2005

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

What's 65 hours of your time and wear and tear on your machine worth?

You might be better off buying a DVD duplicator, or to check with
companies that do DVD duplication and find out what they'd charge to do
your copies, label the DVD's and stick them in cases with a well
designed case wrap behind the plastic.

Ted.