[MacDV] Problems with the mp3 iRiver 795

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Sat Nov 19 14:00:28 PST 2005

I recently bought the iRiver 795 (512 MB). It's great in many ways.
(In some ways it's a little dodgy.)

When I upload files FROM the iRiver to my G4 tower, clicking on
"convert to mp3 of course), the file uploads fine, but when it gets
to the end of the upload it doesn't "finish" -- instead it hangs,
freezing the program. I have to Force Quit to get out.

The uploaded file seems to have made it into the computer, but I can
only do one upload and then have to reboot the app.

Anyone know anything about this? A fix?

Ta

Lanny