[MacDV] Importing from Playstation 2 to iMovie

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Tue Nov 29 18:20:02 PST 2005

Tom,
Do you have any other video input application than iMovie?
If  you have FCP for instance, it will import from hardware that
iMovie will not, using the "Non Controllable device" setting. I use
this to import video from a DVD recorder.
There are quite a few applications available that are less stringent
than either of these. Do a search on MacUdate or Version Tracker for
a fire wire webcam capture application, this may work.

Other than this, if you have a video camera, you might try just
taking a video of the screen output of the PSP.
Richard