[MacDV] Weirdnesses about exporting from iMovie to DV

Richard Dalziel-Sharpe dalshar at optushome.com.au
Sat Oct 8 22:39:20 PDT 2005

On 09/10/2005, at 11:09 AM, Patty Winter wrote:

>  I'm already trying to figure out how to keep all the normal-sized
> DV files for the future.

  Patty, unless you are really concerned with absolute  quality, just
burn them as DVDs. You can then always make a copy from them again
should the need arise.
Sorry I cannot help you with the weirdnesses. The only suggestion
about the internal versus external saving problem is, that if your
internal drive has less than about ten percent of its total space
free and available for the operating system to use for swap files,
OSX wont like it.
Kind regards,
Richard
Australia