[MacDV] Re: FCP EDL to AVID

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Oct 15 10:18:15 PDT 2005

Ok, if you want to go the EDL export route (it's very limited) you have to
explain your steps again.

You export an EDL from FCP, and then you Import the EDL into Avid. (you take
the exported EDL over to the PC and then you Import into Avid?)

Then, you capture the media on the PC. (not copy files, but capture from
videotape?)

You export the music using OMF and then move the OMF files over to the PC
where you should be able to relink them?

 regards,

 sb