[MacDV] Capturing video on screen

Wilhelm Wanders kaskudoo at gmx.de
Sat Oct 15 11:12:23 PDT 2005

hey jeremy,

you would get better results in stripping the video off the dvd by
using 'mactheripper', 'handbrake', '0SEx 0.0101b' or similar
products. they spit out the videofiles and those you can convert
(with qt pro e.g.) into any other format.

of course snapz pro is a fantatsic app too, which is great for
creating video tutorials and such.