[MacDV] Firewire - Logic Board problems>???

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Wed Oct 19 22:26:23 PDT 2005

Nick, et al,

Luckily, my AppleCare doesn't run out until Jan '06. So I'm covered there.

But I must share the start you gave me as I grokked how easily
($17.99!) this might be solved had I been out of warranty. And then I
smiled. And then I said "thank you", to Nick and the others who have
more experience, and more cool...than I.

A Mac neighbor suggested I get a can of compressed air and clean out
the inside first...and, well, just look for "something".

Anyway, I'm feeling better.

Ta to all,