[MacDV] Jaggy menus in DVD SPro 4

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Wed Oct 26 19:41:06 PDT 2005

Hiya Joey,

I meant to respond to this earlier and thank you for the link ...
interesting reading.

I did end up finding out what my problem was.... some of my menus were set
up as 641 X 481 instead of 720 X 576 and DVD Studio Pro was doing a lousy
job of resizing them (compared with what Photoshop does). I have no idea
why some of them were not correct. I resized them in PShop and that made
all the difference.

Regards,

Coj

"Granville S. Kennedy, III" <gskiii at verizon.net>