[MacDV] burning iDVD

photographerd at yahoo.com photographerd at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 09:48:47 PDT 2005

 Hello:
I have had no success at burning a DVD in IDVD, Every
time a few minutes into the burning process my DVD
disk pops out and the message,error during rendering
/audio encoding comes on. I have taken my 2 sound
tracks out of my iMovie (only 1 minute long) and had
the same message come up.
 My short movie has still photos and 2 quick time
short
clips plus various sound effects. No music.
 My computer is E Mac  osx  Version 10.3
processor 1GHZPCG4  Bus speed 133MHZ
 Iam at wits end over this problem. Any help you could
give would be greatly appreciated.
                 Thank You   Dennis