[MacDV] OT: Fall sale FCP/AE

matblack at mac.com matblack at mac.com
Sun Sep 18 11:51:26 PDT 2005

i guess there was a time when you could not, and or there were some
aspect of the "professional" package missing. However I have called
Apple and Adobe and both of them assured me they were fully upgradable.

Basically as a student I get the stuff cheap, get hooked and continue
to buy the products as a professional, good logic in my estimation.

Had I continued to pursue film making I would certainly be using both
packages (and or upgrading my comp so I could use Motion!) See a very
successful ploy methinks.

On Sep 18, 2005, at 1:54 PM, David DelMonte wrote:

> Mat, how do you upgrade academic versions. I thought you could not do
> that?
>
> David
>

> On Sep 18, 2005, at 1:51 PM, matblack at mac.com wrote:
>
>>  FCP 4 and AfterEffects 6.5 (NIB)
>>  FCP 3 intact but not unused.
>>
>> Academic versions though fully upgradeable.
>>
>> Best offer happily accepted.
>> You pay for shipping.

> stuff:

_______________________________________