[MacDV] security

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Mon Sep 26 20:20:29 PDT 2005

I was wondering if something like this would work when there is nothing
in the drive. That's my take on his problem. If there was a disk in the
drive, he could probably boot from it.

There is always the possibility that it's an unfortunate coincidence of
a hardware problem that just happened to occur after the upgrade. Check
your manual; there may be a way to force the drive open, something like
the old paper clip trick for floppies.

Shirley