[MacDV] Exporting avi from iMovie

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Sep 27 15:09:50 PDT 2005

This is a problem. I don't have the original source tape anymore. Premier on
the PC crashes when I try to export the whole 18GB and the Mac won't do it
either. The PC world must have it as an AVI one way or another. How am I
going to finish this project? They don't want quicktime anything. Would
Final Cut Pro or Express not have this limitation?

Richard