[MacDV] Re: Exporting avi from iMovie

Mark M.Florida markf at squareblue.com
Thu Sep 29 10:53:43 PDT 2005

The AVI file format supports different codecs, just like QuickTime, and
the DV codec is one that's pretty standard, and should work fine
cross-platform, but there are also many application-specific variables
that complicate things to no end.  I wish standards could actually be
standardized.  :-P

- Mark