[MacDV] VCR to DVD Strategy

Brent Radbourne radbourne7144 at rogers.com
Mon Apr 10 14:57:34 PDT 2006

One thing that you could do that hasn't been covered yet.  If you have
toast 7 you can set it to burn mac only and it will save any number of
files in a continuous series of dvd's.  You could save a 2 hour film
saved in imovie on about 7 dvd's.  You can get the blanks these days
for about 30¢ a piece.  So that would be about $2 a movie.  That way
they would be ready for editing by just copying back to your hard drive
in DV format.