[MacDV] Print to Video

Djwp djwp1 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 11 11:16:09 PDT 2006

Wow!  I just solved the problem.

I went to Sequence>Settings
Then I selected Load Sequence Preset.
I selected DV NTSC and all of the sudden, the timeline showed up on the
camera
I ran "Print to Video" and it worked perfectly.  Looks great, too.

Thank  you for the fast response with some hints.

In the end, I think it was a combination of having to render a DV NTSC
from the Motion JPEG A, and then resetting the sequence/project
settings to the DV NTSC presets.

Thanks again!
Jill