[MacDV] VCR to DVD Strategy

Francis Fitzpatrick ffitzpatrick at cox.net
Fri Apr 14 20:23:43 PDT 2006

About compression: Yes the less you compress the better the quality, so
yes, put a half hour on a full DVD in mpeg2 format.
For the best results, just back up your one hundred GB of iMovie
quicktime files to DVDs - but that's more than you want to do, and I'm
sure you've thought of that yourself.
Frank Fitzpatrick,