[MacDV] IP Cameras

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Fri Apr 14 20:40:23 PDT 2006

I ended up with cameras from Gadspot.com. They sell direct and
through Ebay. They are generally windows based systems, but I got
them to work through a program called SecuritySpy. You can get it
through versiontracker. If you do this, I'll send you the http code
that allowed me to use them through that program.

David

On Apr 14, 2006, at 11:37 PM, Francis Fitzpatrick wrote:

Has anyone had an answer for this post? I'm interested, too.
Frank Fitzpatrick,