[MacDV] Audio for the web.

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Fri Apr 21 02:32:14 PDT 2006

Going back to this to ask as question of anyone who got into this.

The Advanced button to iTunes preferences. And them > Burning. It
lists the burner on my machine that does the burning. However, it
doesnt give me a choice. I have two burners, and I'd like to use the
one that isn't pre-selected. Does anyone know how to change this
"default"?

TIA,

Lanny