[MacDV] final cut pro

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Apr 22 00:29:32 PDT 2006

If you mean a legal copy with serial number and as original Install
DVD, you are eligible for a $199 upgrade to the Universal Final Cut
Studio until December 20, 2006. It's the deal of a lifetime and
includes two tutorial DVDs. What model, processor and speed Mac do
you have with how much ram?

<http://www.apple.com/universal/crossgrade/> is where you download
the upgrade form. Definitely something you  want to do before
Christmas. I'm waiting to exercise my option until the end of the
offer time so I get the latest version that falls within this offer
period.

Meanwhile, you get a free upgrade to FCP 4.5 just by running your
Software update. But you uwill need a real serial number to even just
download that.

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster