[MacDV] iDVD sounds issue/advice

JScal00 at aol.com JScal00 at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 07:45:19 PDT 2006

I'm running Tiger on a dual 2 GHz G5 tower with one gig of Apple memory. I've
completed a iMovieHD project (dance recital). When going from iMovie to iDVD
5 I preview it before anything else. Upon iDVD 5 preview the sound is very
distorded (jittery, choppy noises). This has happened before (many times) and
I've been able to either quick and restart iMovie again or open iDVD and import
the dance video to IDVD 5 and complete the project. I've tried everything that
has worked before without correcting the problem. Does anyone know how I can
fix this? I'd really like to fix this ongoing sound issue for good.

Joe Scalise