[MacDV] video properties for viewing on web site?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Dec 7 05:21:55 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have a client that is producing a small two minute video in Adobe
Premier that he would like to make available for viewing and
downloading on his web site (currently in construction). He's asking
me what resolution, size, frame rate, file format etc. he should be
supplying. I'm fairly new to video and I've never used one in a web
site I've designed. I'm not sure what to tell him. I'm using GoLive
CS2 to build the web site. He's on a Windows machine if it makes a
difference.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com