[MacDV] Changing the default burning optical drive in iTunes

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Tue Dec 19 17:54:03 PST 2006

Well, maybe you're onto something here. My Sys Profiler says the 104
is "supported" for burning, while the 110D is "Not supported".

Is this a case for Patchburn? When I bought the 110D from OWC, the
tech mentioned something about Patchburn, and I downloaded it, but
didn't employ it because everything seemed to work fine. Except this
iTunes thing which I discovered much later.

I'll check xlr8yourmac.com for drive compatibility with my system.

I really need to upgrade to OS 10.4+. I wonder if that's what I
should do first.

Any other thoughts much appreciated!

Lanny