[MacDV] Simple? Video to DVD question

Don Stark don at scubavisions.com
Tue Feb 28 16:14:23 PST 2006

No way to avoid them, that I know of, but a way to modify them to
something you like.  Just pick a theme and drag a new background
image (could be a solid colored JPG) to cover whatever is there. If
you are working in v6, use Transparent black template.  Not trite and
simple.  Any audio you want to get rid of or replace go to the menu
tab and drag the old audio out into a puff of smoke (so no audio) and
drag in new audio (if you want menu audio).

Don