[MacDV] iDVD Audio Problem <--- Help Please

JScal00 at aol.com JScal00 at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 13:45:43 PST 2006

Happy New Year All,

I have a Dual 2 GHz G5 with 1 Gig of Ram. I put together a video project in
iMove HD, added chapter markers and then attempted to create a DVD project of
my iMovie in iDVD 5.0.1 via iMovie HD's "Create iDVD Project" button. Upon iDVD
opening I tested the movie before spending time customizing the layout of
DVD. The audio was nothing but a bunch of crackling. Can anyone help me with a
fix to this problem.

Thanking you all in advance for your helpful input.

Joe Scalise