[MacDV] iDVD woes

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Mon Jan 9 15:17:15 PST 2006

Hiya,

Again, I don't have iPhoto set up on this work Mac, but I think it's as
easy as choosing Export from the File menu and choosing one of the 3 tabs
that appear in the Export window. The first tab is for exporting the
selected photos (as photos), the other 2 are for movie and html exporting.

Cheers,

Coj

Brian Olesky <brian4 at sbcglobal.net>

>> The other responses are correct. You can't use more than 99 slides.
>> You could make two slideshows or use iMovie where you can use 198
>> slides easily.
>

> Why not make the slide show, render as .dv and drop that on iDVD.
> No limit. Full control.
> Jim

Interesting. Once you've made a slideshow in iPhoto, how do you render it
as
a .dv file?

Brian