[MacDV] iDVD woes

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Mon Jan 9 16:15:58 PST 2006

You're probaly right... I did create a iPhoto movie of a number of slides
some time back but I personally thought it made a .mov file. That may have
been with a slightly earlier version of iPhoto...

Anyway, it wouldn't take much to open it into QTPro (assuming you have the
full version) and save it as whatever you like. It would be quicker to do
that than try and rebuild it in iMovie if what you have in iPhoto
satisfies you completely.

Coj

James Asherman <jimash at optonline.net>
Sent by: macdv-bounces at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
10/01/06 11:10 AM
Please respond to
"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

"A place to discuss digital video on Macintosh."
<macdv at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
cc

Subject
Re: [MacDV] iDVD woes

On Jan 9, 2006, at 6:17 PM, Brett Conlon wrote:

Hiya,

Again, I don't have iPhoto set up on this work Mac, but I think it's as
easy as choosing Export from the File menu and choosing one of the 3 tabs
that appear in the Export window. The first tab is for exporting the
selected photos (as photos), the other 2 are for movie and html exporting.

Cheers,

Coj