[MacDV] ADS Pyro AV Link API-550 Rev. A

Shirley Kehr shirleykat at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 19:04:58 PST 2006

Haven't seen any other answers, so I'll suggest that you try any other
FireWire ports while all external drives are disconnected. I think some
of these devices don't get along with some external drives. If you are
trying to put the video on an external drive, you may have to capture
it to the internal and then move it later.

Shirley