[MacDV] Live Type

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Fri Jul 21 07:22:25 PDT 2006

On Jul 20, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Spud0812 at aol.com wrote:

> I am having problems with Live type.  Everytime I try to use it I
> get the following prompt,
> "Class error for "ProsystemStore" class not loaded.
> It won't open...anyone else ever have this problem? What should I do?
> Thanks so much

No such file listed in my system.
First try trashing LiveType prefs.
Re-install. Install content. Fix permissions. Fix prebindings.
Check that your Compressor and Qmaster programs are working and
communicating with one another.
Try SoundTrack and see if that is stable.
I never got that message and cannot locate such a file but FCP Studio
did take some tweaking, and trashing various preferences files was
the fix.