[MacDV] No Sound?

Neil Bennett ibenz at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 02:28:28 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,
I recently downloaded some Guitar Lessons in (Quicktime Movie
Files .mov)
My plan was to download all of the files, load them into iMovie and
burn them onto a DVD so that my son can practice away from the
computer !
So I downloaded all of the files and they play great when I open them
with Quicktime Player 7.1 but when I've imported them into iMovie
6.0.2 there's no sound. The picture is fine, all of the volume levels
are up . . . but no sound. Am I missing something?
Thanks, as always!
Neil