[MacDV] Re: Curious Was: Slideshow DVD Pricing/Internal Muxer Error

Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net Technophobic_Tom at comcast.net
Tue Mar 7 18:01:18 PST 2006

That's the way it should work if the topic changes. When the topic
changes it's no longer part of the thread so the subject line should
also be changed and a new thread is born. Appending the former
subject as "Was:" allows for those who may wish to discover where the
topic originated to do so by searching the former subject.