[MacDV] final cut express and external la cie drive

Tom Meyer tmeyer at lps.org
Thu Mar 9 20:08:58 PST 2006

It is not difficult to change out a drive. Be aware of static
electricity and ground yourself. Radio shack sells a wrist static strap
cheap. Other than that it is pretty much unscrew, unplug then plug in
the new drive case and button up. I have had good success with the
inexpensive Ultra case I think I got from Tiger.com or something like
that for only 39.99

Tom