[MacDV] converting .mov to.wmv

Robert Green greenrw at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 7 19:18:48 PST 2006

I have a video file created with a still camera in a mov  file
format. I want to play the file in powerpoint presentation on a
windows machine at work. I have tried to convert it by importing it
into my mac at home in imovie and then sharing as wmv. It does the
conversion but it won't  do the complete file. The 15 second video
becomes about 6 seconds.  I have tried adjusting the quality in
settings but it has made no difference. Any ideas why the complete
file does not convert or is there some shareware that will  do the job?