[MacDV] audio editing

aaron robinsun aaronrobinsonproducer at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 21 12:00:44 PST 2006

OK basically i have several clips of some interviews however the background
noise is extremely loud.  There are conversations going on (just sounds like
chatter) and a band playing in the background.  I can hear enough of the
interview, but is it possible to eliminate the background noise or dim it.

I have FC express HD, i dont know if u can do anything using sound track,
but i dont know which of the audio filters to use.

Aaron Robinso
24" core 2 duo iMac 2.16GHz 1.5GB RAM