[MacDV] how to edit a VIDEO_TS folder

merelyn davi merelyn_davi at internode.on.net
Tue Oct 10 15:26:14 PDT 2006

Original question:

How to edit a VIDEO_TS folder

Response from  Colt,

"It's an additional component than quicktime pro. Also can you
explain what
your doing a bit more for streamclip?

I'd also recommend handbrake, easiest fastest and best ripper that I
know
of."

Answer:

I have a video_ts folder which I want to edit somehow. I want to edit
portions of it and  burn onto a dvd so it will play in a dvd player.

1 suggestion was to use streamclip, but when I read how to use it,
t'was all over my head!! I didn't think it would do what I was
wanting, even though it probably does.

I have downloaded handbrake and that seems to be more like what I am
wanting, and I might even be able to understand how to use it.

Merelyn