[MacDV] Final Cut Express Problem

aaron robinsun aaronrobinsonproducer at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:32:12 PDT 2006

I really only have one problem.  After working with final cut and exporting
a completed project in quicktime movie format, i take my completed fideos
and burn them on a DVD through iDVD.  Only problem is, when i look at the
DVD with a regular dvd player connected to a regular tv, the picture is
weird.

It looks like at all so actions scenes where there is movment, the picture
gets a little pixeled or it jumps.  I have only been working with final cut
express for about a month now and i just recently noticed this.

Could it be somthing i am doing? is there a different way to convert the
movie to fix it?  Or is there nothing at all i can do about it?

I am thinking of getting one of those sony HD camcorders, the cheaper HC-3,
will that solve my problems?