[MacDV] FCP- Importing Music Files & Transitions containing Artifacts

Lanny Cotler lcotler at willitsonline.com
Mon Oct 16 21:24:23 PDT 2006

I don't know the answer to your first problem. But I think I do to your second.

That unrelated clip that appears ghost-like during the transition is either:

1) a "stalker" from another dimension,

or,

2) the result of your transition "handles" coming
from the directly adjacent shot on what you
captured. I'll bet your clip ends precisely on
the border between shots. Playing from IN to OUT
won't show it; but pull out the clip a little bit
and voilá!

Lanny