[MacDV] Moving iMovie project from one machine to another

Allan allan at dsol.co.uk
Tue Oct 31 08:35:29 PST 2006

Export the finished project as a DV quality file to the desktop and
send that to the computer with a DVD burner.

If the project is to be burnt in iDVD and iDVD i installed on the
computer without the DVD burner, send it to iDVD and set up menus and
sound as you wish, then export it as a disk image. Transfer that to
the computer with the DVD burner and complete.

Allan Johns